Guitarist Justin Saragoza
- Justin studied music with Keith Hatschek, Dave Limina, Michael Rendish, and Paul Schmeling, and is a recipient of the Music Theory Specialist Certificate awarded by the Berklee College of Music, Boston Massachusetts.
- He also studied blues, bossa nova, and jazz guitar with former Lido De Paris "first call" musician Gene Briscoe; a former student of John Coltranes teacher, Dennis Sandole.
- Justin has backed some great performers such as the Righteous Brothers and the legendary 1963 California surf band The Lively Ones, who’s music appears in the soundtrack to Quentin Tarantinos movie Pulp Fiction. He has performed at many venues such as the Tropicana Hotel, the Orleans, the Fremont Street Experience, Starwood, Bigelow Aerospace, Favorites Nightclub, Clark County Community College, S2art Gallery, Archinofsky Gallery, The Funk House, and Gypsy Caravan.
- CD and performance reviews have appeared in 20th Century Guitar, the British magazine Pipeline,The New Gandy Dancer, and other publications.
- Justin is a longtime member of ASCAP and is a three time inductee into the Las Vegas Rock Reunion of Fame.
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the words Las Vegas Guitar Teachers in the header.